Whats on your xmas lists???

HD-DVD player
PS3
5.1 surround home theather setup
Misc. HD-DVD's and Blu-ray disks.

That's just what i asked my fam to get me. I usually by myself a gift, so this year i got a 50" Plasma 1080P TV.

Yes, i have expensive taste :(

No car parts for Xmas for the first time EVER. In fact, i'm selling one of the Mustangs to buy an infiniti :(

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the club :nice: You will love it.

Can't wait. I've been saying it for over a year now, but last week when i got stuck on a 2'x4' patch of snow and coulding get out in the Mustang at the parking lot at work, i decided it was time to get a normal Daily Driver. I'd love a coupe, but i'm getting an AWD sedan.

Just gotta sell the GT first

I dont ask for anything and thats usually what I get. I spent the last three X-mas in prison so as long as I dont get shanked or raped by a depressed meth-head that was arrested for animal necrophilia I am a happy camper:)

My Xmas list contains a bunch of Mustang books, some clothes, a GMP diecast or two and a few other miscellaneous things. Last Saturday at our car club's Christmas party, my wife surprised me with this. I really don't care what's under the tree at this point.:D

Holy ****, that's awesome Dave!!

Can't wait. I've been saying it for over a year now, but last week when i got stuck on a 2'x4' patch of snow and coulding get out in the Mustang at the parking lot at work, i decided it was time to get a normal Daily Driver. I'd love a coupe, but i'm getting an AWD sedan.

Just gotta sell the GT first

My coupe has been pretty good in all this icy crap. The VDC really surprised me. I had to drive in a snowstorm too when we got hit on Thanksgiving, so it's all pretty decnet right now. The snow tires help too of course. I'll have my real test this weekend :(

I'm asking for another pair of these amazing AE jeans I've got 2 pairs of already haha, some more Polo Cologne, Mustang calendar, Dispatch Zimbabwe DVD (already came), Fender acoustic guitar (picked it out the other nite), MM subframes, this amazing coffee I love , and a few seasons of Fresh Prince of Bel Air on DVD.

I wonder what the g/f is gettin me....:rolleyes:

My Xmas list contains a bunch of Mustang books, some clothes, a GMP diecast or two and a few other miscellaneous things. Last Saturday at our car club's Christmas party, my wife surprised me with this. I really don't care what's under the tree at this point.:D

Holy crap post some pics of that beaut!!!! Congrats, your wife have a cool sister interested in an 18 yr old stud:D

The car has less than 20,000 miles on it, 95% stock and mint, mint, mint.

These pictures are from the ad that the previous owner bought it from. I haven't had an opportunity to take any of my own yet.

93%2016%201%20800.jpg

93%2016%202%20800.jpg

93%2016%2010%20800.jpg

Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
:rlaugh:
I usually don't ask for anything in particular but this year when my wife asked I was ready: Art Carr Transmission for my '92. I decided to make it easy on her so I figured half would be enough. :D

Wythors, that is incredible. I commend you on your composure. I swear I would have been in tears. lol