Whats quicker? Mach1/2001 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

SVOKING said:
The point is that this thread is NOT subjective!!! Its factual. The Mach is a better car for the money is fact!!! The only problem I see here is the fact that the SVT guys don't like the fact that a NON SVT mustang was a better deal than theres....You SVT guys are the ones turning it into a subjective thread!!!! You always have to add some line about "well, I have a cobra" or "mach 1 ain't no cobra" or some bull like that. This is my whole point!!!

One guy ask which car is faster? The factual answer: Mach 1 (proven)

Your guys subjective answer: The Mach 1 is probally a little tinny bit faster and its a drivers race for sure, but either way you can't beat the legend of a Cobra and the satisfaction of owning an SVT product.

See the difference???? I never stated anything that I don't believe can be backed up with facts.

No where did I say my car is better then yours (subjective). So you can leave me out of that generalized statement ("You Guys").

Some guy said that I wish I bought a Cobra or something like that?? LOL It's you guys that are getting bent out of shape because I won't buy into the crap your trying to sell.

I'm not selling anyone anything. :shrug: Except that one time...oh wait. :D
I'm done. (don't hit the reply on my post anymore). :nonono:

I did a search and read some of SVOKING's post since he started trolling here. They basically say the same thing over and over again. The Mach I is better than your car(whatever you own) and he/she just bashes everyone on any topic. This is a svt talk thread about the mach1/cobra. Some people gave there opinions and you go on a rant about the last 2 years. If you don't like it go somewhere else.

BTW If you hate SVT's some much why is you name SVOKING. You do know what svo stands for right? :rlaugh:

Traveler said:
5.0 Mag did do a comparsion test between the 01 Bullitt and 01 Cobra in the Nov. 01 edition. The Cobra numbers were superior in that test as both were stock. Notice the 0-100mph is shown at nearly a second difference.

Hey man, thank for the info! This seems to make more sense to me.
The Bullitt did well in 0-60 times. I may have missjudged this car.

This thread is just way out of control. :rolleyes:

I like both cars, but I guess I am a little bias towards the Mach1.:D

I got an idea! :D Someone put togeather a 01' Cobra and 03-04' Mach1 shootout. :shrug:
That would settle this. :chair:

That'd be neat and all but with the 01 Cobra being 3 years old now it'd be hard to find one that was still stock. Along with my listed mods I'm currently getting ready to put gears in it and shorty headers so that'll get me in the 12's for sure as my current best was 13.35 @ 104mph with a 2.0 60ft on wore out Nittos

03dohcMach said:
This thread is just way out of control. :rolleyes:

I like both cars, but I guess I am a little bias towards the Mach1.:D

I got an idea! :D Someone put togeather a 01' Cobra and 03-04' Mach1 shootout. :shrug:
That would settle this. :chair:

I'm game. And nobody said anything about "stock". :uzi:

Bob Cosby said:
I'm game. And nobody said anything about "stock". :uzi:

Preach it, oh quick of foot !!:rlaugh:
Methinks this thread has evolved from the absurd to the edge of hilarious.
And to those "Machophiles" who might feel you'd stand a snowballs' chance against the 'Cos, you might wanna do some homework.
I'm a little away from stock myself, but I don't think I'd be running and/or hiding from a bone-stocker Macher anytime soon. Matter of fact, some guy in my neighborhood just got one in Orange......... so it's just a matter of time before we pull out of the hood at the same time one fine morning.
I had another bud here in 'da hood who made the mistake of crossing me up with his Bullitt- he's now wised up and upgraded to the '03 Snake.
Actions do indeed sometimes speak louder than words..............:shrug:

DoubleONegative said:
I just happen to have a bone stock 01 with 5k miles on sitting at home, i would almost volunteer it if they offer to replace anything they break.
Well I meant if you were from my area and would like to get together one day and go cruise around. I didn't specifically mean borrow your car and go to a track. I hang out with 3 Mach1 owners and I know atleast 2 of them would like to run with a 01 Cobra.

vipergts281 said:
Well I meant if you were from my area and would like to get together one day and go cruise around. I didn't specifically mean borrow your car and go to a track. I hang out with 3 Mach1 owners and I know atleast 2 of them would like to run with a 01 Cobra.

I also now someone (me) that would love to run a Mach :)

I have a friend that has one with a X-pipe and catback. We run at the track and he ran 2 tenths better than me with Nittos. His buddy had one too and we raced and I got him by about a tenth then my buddy drove the car and the times were pretty equal. I raced them both later that night on the street and when I got midway through third I was able to catch and pass my buddys Mach.

I can't wait to get my gears in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.