Whats the age range for foxes?

• Sponsors (?)

im 20 and on my 3rd fox body , has a 79 v6 stang that never made it on the road , an 87gt and now my current rite an 88gt .

my Big Bro is 28 and is on his 2nd which is an 89 saleen

my father is on his first which is a 86gt

33. on my second fox(first was a 2.3/ claypso coral notch-damn I wish I had kept that car)have also owned a 94 vert and a 01 GT in silver, and now my wife drive's a 01 Gt in Laser red. Gotta love the 5.0 low end torque. Even though its stock, with a 3.08, it feels like it pulls harder than the 4.6 with the 3.27

16.. trying to buy back the one i started building when i was 14.. and sold half a year ago.. because im an iddiot.. oh and i've had 5 or so in the mix

I'm 83...had 46 stangs and am a compulsive lier.

Now whered I put my teeth god damnit!

:lol:

I thought i was the only one who had alot of stangs. compaired to some of you guys i got nothing!! 24 and 4 fox's

86 GT ttop.. first stang got it when i was 17, when thru alot with that car!

86 lx 4banger coupe - some friends and I decided to do the "dupli-color" paintjob :rlaugh:

90 25th anniversary - saved this one from the junk heap, rebuilt it pretty much in 8 months, - sold for a nicee profit :D still see it today running around here and there.. new owner made small upgrades, still looks hawt tho!

and my current 90 lx coupe - love the car but like kabaulanotch said on the first page, starting to get a little tired of the fox 79-93, would prolly go something newer if i ever were to get rid of the coupe.

at least its driven a little bit! you've had it for 6 years? how many miles, where did u find it etc? i think i remember a thread u made with all of that but i couldnt find it :D

A friend had told me about a local dealer that had it sitting in their showroom, I worked out a deal and traded my Lightning for it. It had about 2,000 miles on it at the time.