What's the deal with MPH?

swl987

May 6, 2004
Cleveland,Oh
Their website is gone. I heard the website was supposed to merge with Mr. Norms and then then the regular site came back and now its gone again. Can anybody tell me whats going on. I want to get some of Tim's cams and maybe a shortblock.thanks

• Sponsors (?)

i was just in atlanta last weekend. it is still there but is now called Mo's speed shop. i bought a T56 from a guy whos car was there, so i know they vare still open.

BTW i have a set of slightly used MPH centri blower cams for sale if you're interested. they are still in my old car right now but they can be out in a day

i was just in atlanta last weekend. it is still there but is now called Mo's speed shop. i bought a T56 from a guy whos car was there, so i know they vare still open.

BTW i have a set of slightly used MPH centri blower cams for sale if you're interested. they are still in my old car right now but they can be out in a day

No, they are not MPH. Jeff used to work at MPH & Tim still helps him out with some tuning, but that's it. It is a completely different shop.

I sent you a pm about your cams, but have not gotten a response. Lets make a deal.