What's the fastest 1/4 time run by a stock 99-04 GT?

I know the 07 si's are putting out 197hp. I seen one at the track during the summer and he was spraying it and he was running low 9's in the 1/8th and thats like low 14's. But I think he trapped 80 or better and was spinning bad off the line.

• Sponsors (?)

I know the 07 si's are putting out 197hp. I seen one at the track during the summer and he was spraying it and he was running low 9's in the 1/8th and thats like low 14's. But I think he trapped 80 or better and was spinning bad off the line.

Seems like he was running a 50-75 shot. He probably could of gotten into the high 13's if he didn't have bad wheel spin off the line.

The Fastest time i could pull off with mine was a 13.7 at 101 with a 1.9 60' I bogged a little on te line i was only launching at 2500-3000 i am not completly stock i have a CAI, 70mm throttle body, dragon upper plenum, and underdrive pulleys, and Slicks.

The Fastest time i could pull off with mine was a 13.7 at 101 with a 1.9 60' I bogged a little on te line i was only launching at 2500-3000 i am not completly stock i have a CAI, 70mm throttle body, dragon upper plenum, and underdrive pulleys, and Slicks.

With those mods you could reach low 13's in good racing conditions and if you improve with less bogging of the line. Nice run through:nice: