What's the fastest N/A 4 cyl. stang?

• Sponsors (?)

I'll let you guys know how i do next wednesday. Went to the track last wednesday, I was filming though, and didn't have my car. I'm bringing it this time though.

Any thoughts? lol

91 dp motor, silencer/gutted intake - that's it ... oh its a 5sp aswell. Im hoping for anything in the 17's ... doubt it though.

Crovax said:

Sweeet .. can't wait for that ... lol ... it's going to be quite embarassing .. but oh well .. i've got to have a comparison for before/after turboswap. If I didn't need my car to last me until January, I would hook up the nitrous kit I have here, but hell I still need to drive this thing t'ill winter hits.

18.2 here at 70 something (it was like 4-5 years ago really dont remember) yes it was embarassing though funny.

Mods were modified air silencer 2.5 dynomax exhaust from cat back.... that was it....

gets boring flying down the track and watching every car pass you and eventually just leave you as a speck in their rear view. but ohh well. I stoped drag racing for awhile due to this. besides it hurts the car to much.
my 80 turbo ran 21's when it wasnt running right! LOL but that was doing the aprox 1/4 and counting the seconds.