What's trapped in your cd changer?

Shiroelex

There's nothing worse than aut
Founding Member
Aug 23, 2001
Westland, MI
So I finally got my first cd jammed in the Mach 460 trash compactor, and I'd figure I'd do another one of those "What's in yours?" threads for :SNSign:'s and giggles. I borrowed a burned cd of death metal from a friend, and that's jammed up in slot 3 for me right now. Any suggestions of cd removal, that doesn't requre deck removal, and doesn't destroy the disc?

Slot 1 has Children of Bodom
2 has Devildriver
3 is a mix
4 is Type O Negative - The Least Worst Of, Life is Killing Me
5 is Gwar
6 is Apoptygma Berzerk

Just a heads up, the lightscribe discs don't fit in the 6 disc changer...

• Sponsors (?)

Well they're not physically stuck in there, but these are the top CDs in my car this month

Lamb of God - Sacrament
Unearth - III-In the Eyes of Fire
Killswitch Engage - As Daylight Dies
Chevelle - This type of thinking [could do us in]

excellent tunes :nice:

Burned MP3 CD, some artists: Chevelle, Three Days Grace, RA, Atomship, Korn, Dem Franchise Boyz, OPM, Tool, Static X, Hed PE, Ludacris, Kottonmouth Kings, Kingspade, Hoobastank, Cold, Crossfade, Demonhunter.....and a few other random artists.

Here's my good ol' list as of earlier today..

1. Rolling Stones - Forty Licks disc 1
2. Metallica - Load
3. Metallica - Reload
4. Led Zeppelin - Early Days/Latter days disc 1
5. Led Zeppelin - 2
6. Elton John - Greatest Hits disc 1

The Elton John cd is good for getting rid of Road Rage :D

Shiroelex said:
Any suggestions of cd removal, that doesn't requre deck removal, and doesn't destroy the disc?

When you do the eject on it and it doesn't come out stick another CD in there and then pull it out. It should just hit the other CD and then allow it to eject. That's how I always do it.

cmills104 said:
1. drowning pool - sinner
2. drowning pool - desensitized
3. disturbed - the sickness
4. disturbed - believe
5. disturbed - 10k fists
6. hinder - extreme behavior

My go fast music :D

Yeah , besides the CD's I change out , I leave drowning pool (bodies) in 1 slot............ for when I need a good rush.....:hail2:

Whenever mine get stuck, i can stick another cd in there and pry the first one out pretty easily.. but I hate skipping CDs and burning them, so I have a Creative Zen 1gig mp3 player hooked up via a tape deck adapter.

Mostly Slipknot, Trivium, assorted metal...