Whats up everyone

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
whats up fellas, been a while since Ive been around, seeing whos still here. Let me give you all an update, bout 3 months ago I got a DUI, luckily I didnt get in an accident, But I was leaving the parking lot of a bar plastered and my front tire hit the median and my car just spun around facing the wrong direction. Cop was the first car to pull up so it was pretty hard to convince him I wasn't drinking. With the night of jail, time/money wasted, DUI classes, and counseling, I will not be getting my second DUI. I was the person who had done it many times and got away with it many times, so to anyone who does drink and drive, dont do it! its not worth it. I will have my license back in October, till then Im stuck in my house.

Anyways, hows the market these days for our cars? As some of you know I've been trying to sell my car for a while, but after all this just haven't even worried about selling it, as i need to save up some money first. I decided that once I finish paying this all off I wanna sell my car and put a down payment on a new car. Im looking at a new body style impala, though alot slower I think they are very nice looking cars, and if cops use them, they gotta be sturdy. But with gas prices going way up, is it hard to sell our cars these days? I haven't looked at the market much, but have the prices of our cars gone way down?

• Sponsors (?)

Wow dude.. had no idea all that happened, it sucks man..

I remember you wanting to sell you car, but for a friggen impala??? I'd say look at the new body style of the Malibu. those are nice

Cops don't use them much and stuck with the Ford crown vic longer then anticipated becuase the impala is front wheel drive and they were taking a beating. Now they seem to be shifting towards Chargers.

right now the Fox market is pretty good.. you could see 4g's from a car like yours or more depending on how much you clean her up and want to sit on it ya know?

Anywhoo.. good luck.

well good to see the market hasen't gone down, I will say my car was cleaner a few months ago, I still gotta do some stuff, and clean it up to get it sold.

Wow that all sucks. Glad to see you got a wake up call. It could have been a lot worse.
As for Mustang values, they are definately going up. It's getting harder and harder to find clean Mustangs these days...