What's Up

Stangbanger95

Jan 10, 2016
What's up guys. New to this forum but lurk around daily and finally decided to post. Currently have a 95 5.slow that I just got done doing gt40p swap along with intake and a e303. Goal was all about budget and reliability. Before this car was near stock with the exception of sunframe connectors and 315 tire in the rear with 4:10 gears. Now to the point of this post. After the cam swap I knew I was gonna need a tune and after the install I realized how bad drivability was it had to be done. Being on a budget a dyno tune was a no go and the fact it's to mild to justify so my search for mail order tune was in the works. After lots of research, countless emails with multiple tuners, I finally made my decision to go with Willie from dirtydirtyracing. He assured me with what I have done he could fix my issues. Well three days later after I ordered from him my chip showed up neatly packed. He emailed me instructions on the proper way to clean computer and install.now after all this done I finally fired it up and I was nervous just because it was a mail tune but it is everything I asked for. Zero drivability issues. Holds a solid idle and no surging. I am stoked that it went so well and smooth. I just want to say thanks to Willie one more time and give him recognition and if you guys are like me and on a budget keep him in mind. I am in no way affiliates with him just a very satisfied customer. Like I said I'm a forum lurker but I felt this needed a post. Hope this helps someone I'm the future.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm glad you received good service, I've heard good things about them.

One note of caution though, their markups on hardware-only at their website is HUGE. Like x3 what you'll pay going straight to Moates for some pieces. So buyer beware.