Whats wrong with this picture?

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
:nonono: I dont think I'll ever have a dry road to test out my car on... Ever since the turbo's been back on, its rained every day, except the day I finished putting it together, but I needed a stronger ignition. Weather here in summer SUCKS! Its either hot and humid, or wet, muggy, and infested with mosquitos.

weather.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

mo_dingo said:
Yeah, but you have the ocean. So be happy.

But that sucks.....You should drive for 500 miles and find a spot to get on it, then drive home. :)
Scott

The ocean here on the west coast is infested with Red Tide..blah.. The summers here do blow. I had to run to the grocery store and get back home in order to beat the rain. And then I had to take a shower because I was totally drinched from the 105 degree feel like temperature. Cant beat the winters though. That 60 and 70 degree weather is to die for.

S/CBlack95GT said:
The ocean here on the west coast is infested with Red Tide..blah.. The summers here do blow. I had to run to the grocery store and get back home in order to beat the rain. And then I had to take a shower because I was totally drinched from the 105 degree feel like temperature. Cant beat the winters though. That 60 and 70 degree weather is to die for.
:stupid: But I live on the east coast... Sharks scare everyone away here... My city is the shark attack capital of the world :banana: And yea, winter here is nice