whats wrong with this

• Sponsors (?)

Ya know...while i will say that the Mustangtruck is always a total retard idea....that one does look like it's a no BS, balls out kind version....that sucker looks like it could raise some hell! I'd rather have a Ranger body on it though.

I would SO love to drive that around here in the winter. hahaha

Yeah i was talking to my buddy about that just the other day....i was crackin jokes and he says "ya know, i don't know why people make fun of that stuff, if you're a Mustang lover and you're gonna build a badass offroad vehicle, the Mustang is just a body". For a second i actually thought, yeah he's right, if you're building something to just kick ass offroad, who cares what kind of body you use? People build trucks into street-car type trucks...hell even NASCAR races trucks...so what's so wrong with a Mustang body on a truck frame?

I think if you're building a street driver, it's a gay idea...period. But, if you're gonna build something that's only purpose is to rip ass offroad, then why not. I'd still never do it myself but it's still cooler than an El Camino.