What's your age?

16, junior in highschool. also paying for the stang, got a 2 year loan on it.... and the insurance(blah gay) also paid for every mod i have done so far (about 600 in exhaust work, 50 dollar intake, 60 for gauges, 220 for s281 spoiler, etc the list goes on) and barely holding on to a social life between school work and bills

• Sponsors (?)

Kilgore Trout said:
That is definitely a recipe for disaster my friend. Marrying childhood sweethearts RARELY works out... I hope I am wrong...

:D , it looks like i don't have to deal with that problem anymore ever since my ex-girlfriend dumped my ass last year :mad:. knew her since 7th grade, dated her since hs. with all the money i spent/wasted on/with her, i could have bought a KB 2.1:bang:

still waiting for SRT HANDZ to answer this question. i think i have a pretty good idea how old he is now after XXMustangRayXX answered.

16/f/hawaii
icon_love.gif

21 and the parents split the cost for a high school gift. Had to ditch the v6. bought lost it to alcoholism but pulled it back. Hoping to build up the car after the first fo the year when I have money. Then the gf will hopefully go for a good career. Im know all jobs suck so. How does everybody pay for the stuff. Drugs are the only option ive seen viable.

Stangsgrl said:
We're supposed to explain how we paid for our car too? haha

:shrug: I didn't know that was part of the deal.

In that case, i paid for my car by selling illegal guns on the streets of Boston. It's a dangerous gig but it's bought me a few cars since I was 16. Recently i got hooked up with this Columbian fellow and as soon as we work out the details to my new cocaine trafficking gig I hope to be buying a Porsche Cayman S :nice: