What's your age?

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by dsg03bullitt, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Damn, ya'all make me feel old. I'm 67 but I feel like 17 when I'm in my Mustang (top-down and my Sirius playing 50's & 60's Rock 'n roll).
    I bought my first Mustang new in '65. Sure wish I had that fastback now!
    Remember,keep paying into Social Security - I need some expensive accessories for my car.

2. 23 here...and the youngest in my IT department :)

3. Hey Don,

I have an 03GT vert 5 speed (Torch Red).

Maybe us "old guys" could start our own club?

4. 29, 30 in January! I wish my parents would have paid for my stang!

5. 55 and the time just flies by as you get older.i feel young though!

6. 19, 2nd year full time college student, full time programmer making $550/week.

Stang is paid off, Festiva is paid off, and bike is on a 6 year loan :notnice:

7. Sounds like a plan! :nice:

8. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no wonder :shrug:

9. 36 year old IT guy...I remember when the operating system fit on a 5 1/4 inch floppy disk. Not old enough to remember punch cards though.

10. just turned 24 a month ago

11. Piece of advice for all you young guys in college or fresh out... Don't get dug into a career that can be outsourced. I'm seeing it happening all around me and there is nothing we can do about it except work a job that can't be outsourced. In the next 5 to 10 years China and India will have most of our IT jobs and others that they can do off shore for much cheaper than we get paid here. Do yourselves a favor and look ahead at the changes that are happening now.

Just trying to help the younger professionals. (Gotta keep a good income to afford the Stangpit)

:SNSign:

12. I remember punch cards and time sharing. I even remember 8" magnetic media and tape reels... :eek:

13. This thread has brought out a lot of older lurkers. :)

14. i hear ya on that one..being enrolled in a masters for Comp sci/info sci, its really making me nervous, i am beginning to consider combining this with another interest of mine, psychology. bioinformatics and cognitive psychological applications are areas i am looking into at the moment...

15. You sound like an ol' IBM'er...?

40 here, married, mortgaged, but better toys than ever...

16. I never realized I could start such a good thread! 137 posts and counting:nice:

17. :lol:

18. I remember when electric typewriters and hand-held calculators were the latest devices in the office and A/C and auto transmissions in cars were for the rich. Computers? Hell, they're just a fad.
    The more I read (and enjoy) this thread, the older I feel. :D

Don

19. two full time things.......making that type of money how do you need a loan on a 250 bike....

18.... college for mechanical engineering..... paid for all my stuff and insurance from workin and saving since 14....