What's your age?

Damn, ya'all make me feel old. I'm 67 but I feel like 17 when I'm in my Mustang (top-down and my Sirius playing 50's & 60's Rock 'n roll).
I bought my first Mustang new in '65. Sure wish I had that fastback now!
Remember,keep paying into Social Security - I need some expensive accessories for my car.

• Sponsors (?)

DonRich90 said:
Damn, ya'all make me feel old. I'm 67 but I feel like 17 when I'm in my Mustang (top-down and my Sirius playing 50's & 60's Rock 'n roll).
I bought my first Mustang new in '65. Sure wish I had that fastback now!
Remember,keep paying into Social Security - I need some expensive accessories for my car.

Hey Don,

I have an 03GT vert 5 speed (Torch Red).

Maybe us "old guys" could start our own club?

Piece of advice for all you young guys in college or fresh out... Don't get dug into a career that can be outsourced. I'm seeing it happening all around me and there is nothing we can do about it except work a job that can't be outsourced. In the next 5 to 10 years China and India will have most of our IT jobs and others that they can do off shore for much cheaper than we get paid here. Do yourselves a favor and look ahead at the changes that are happening now.

Just trying to help the younger professionals. (Gotta keep a good income to afford the Stangpit)

:SNSign:

GDawg said:
Piece of advice for all you young guys in college or fresh out... Don't get dug into a career that can be outsourced. I'm seeing it happening all around me and there is nothing we can do about it except work a job that can't be outsourced. In the next 5 to 10 years China and India will have most of our IT jobs and others that they can do off shore for much cheaper than we get paid here. Do yourselves a favor and look ahead at the changes that are happening now.

Just trying to help the younger professionals. (Gotta keep a good income to afford the Stangpit)

:SNSign:

i hear ya on that one..being enrolled in a masters for Comp sci/info sci, its really making me nervous, i am beginning to consider combining this with another interest of mine, psychology. bioinformatics and cognitive psychological applications are areas i am looking into at the moment...

04GT said:
36 year old IT guy...I remember when the operating system fit on a 5 1/4 inch floppy disk. Not old enough to remember punch cards though.

I remember when electric typewriters and hand-held calculators were the latest devices in the office and A/C and auto transmissions in cars were for the rich. Computers? Hell, they're just a fad.
The more I read (and enjoy) this thread, the older I feel. :D

Don

topless98gt said:
19, 2nd year full time college student, full time programmer making $550/week.

Stang is paid off, Festiva is paid off, and bike is on a 6 year loan :notnice:

two full time things.......making that type of money how do you need a loan on a 250 bike....

18.... college for mechanical engineering..... paid for all my stuff and insurance from workin and saving since 14....