whats your dream car?

• Sponsors (?)

With a Master's in accounting you can figure out how to fleece your clients to pay for all your things. :nice: That's my work ethic.....work your way up to management, and rob 'em blind!

hahahaha great idea. thats a sure way to go straight to jail dont pass go and dont collect 200 dollars.lol yea my dads got a job lined up for me he too has a masters in accounting and is starting his own business now cause he is breaking off from his job right now which is government contracting and he is going to work for himself.

realistic - m3 new, most likely the past body style with about 20,000 miles.

never going to happen - ford gt (all black) or the mercedes v-12 bi turbo amg car....whatever the heck the model number is.

Well haha i have been thinking of this for a while and i have quite the list

BMW 645 CI
Ferrarri 360 Modena f1
Ferrarri FXX
New Z06 (burnt orange in color)
Lambo Murceilego
03 Cobra
70 Boss 429 Stang
70 plymouth roadrunner (with the huge wing)
03 Camaro SS
30th Anniversary Trans am coupe
2002 Trans am collectors edition

Huge list i know but what can i say.

02 mustang gt 5spd. i dreamed about it for 5 years, so it might as well be

I was thinkin alont the same lines, pretty much what I have now is my dream car, since I always wanted a Mustang when I first really got into cars.

Other then the current one I have now the one I dream of is a few really, one of the classics would be the ultimate Mustang for me..

Something like a:

Fastback
68Fastback.jpg

Mach 1
RedMach1-2.jpg

or a

Boss
PingBoss429-2.jpg

Why get married when you can just have a girlfriend. You break up with your girlfriend, your out what you put in, you break up (divorce) with your wife, your out half of what you got! Thats why when I get married theres gonna be a pre-nup involved. That way we both walk out with what we came in with... unless she has more money than me. lol

Also dream cars:

Lambo. Countach
Lambo. Murci.
Ferrarri 360
And for a nice DD an Audi A8 with the W12!

Realistic: M3 or Lotus Exige
Ultimate: Bugatti, but i would probably take any supercar that was handed to me

I'm plannin on graduating from college with a Masters in Electrical engineering, saving up money, investing in property, then getting married with a pre-nup.

Well haha i have been thinking of this for a while and i have quite the list

BMW 645 CI
Ferrarri 360 Modena f1
Ferrarri FXX
New Z06 (burnt orange in color)
Lambo Murceilego
03 Cobra
70 Boss 429 Stang
70 plymouth roadrunner (with the huge wing)
03 Camaro SS
30th Anniversary Trans am coupe
2002 Trans am collectors edition

Huge list i know but what can i say.

An 03 Camaro SS is not real.

But anyways my dreamcar is a 69' Camaro z28 hardtop, w/ a muncie 4 speed trans and a DZ 302 motor:hail2: Poundin' tha ground bitches!

I'm not a fan of the new vette although I think the new vette is improvement of the old design I also think it is a copy of a Ferrari. One one riding behind me today and from the front it looks just like a 98 camaro from a distance in the rearview. I would have to say though the first car I would buy if I won the lottery would be a Saleen S7 turbo. My silver mustang coupe to me is my dream car I wanted it since the age of 15 so I guess I made it come true.