Fox What's Your Favorite Gray Interior?

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by outlawjay, Feb 27, 2014.

1. I'm in the midst of restoring my interior to it's factory Titanium leather. I realize, I don't particularly like the Titanium. I've seen many different GRAY/Silver colors inside Fox bodies and I think I like the darker colors better. Does anyone have much of an opinion on the multiple gray options?

2. Smoke grey is my favorite

3. Black is my favorite grey.

Kurt

A5literMan and Grabbin' Asphalt like this.
  4. I actually like the titanium in my 91. I have opal in my 93. It is okay, but I wouldn't choose it over the others, and since it was a 93 only color (why Ford changed it for the last year of the model run is beyond me) the parts are a little more rare.

5. 87-89 Grey, with the tweed sport seats and big ass headrests

TCKTGTR likes this.
  6. I'm kind of partial to my 91 titanium grey, some fresh carpet and steam cleaned seats and bam... New interior!!

7. I like the gray interior in my 4eye but for the aero cars I like the 87-89 darker gray interiors.

8. plus one on smoke grey

9. I put red insets in my titanium colored seats.

10. I like the gray tweed.

11. 89 grey tweed with the BIG A$$ head rests lol !!!

12. the clean kind

13. Yes, clean is a must. I have seen way to many disgusting, dirty tweed seats. I can not stand the thought of any tweed in my car.

5.0Droptop likes this.