What's your favorite shoes?

• Sponsors (?)

All this talk about footwear fashions seems a little, well, fussy. What are you guys a bunch of closet Corvette guys?

At least there are no Italian fancy shoes ruling the day.

BTW - are Teva's gay?

GRGT1994 said:
All this talk about footwear fashions seems a little, well, fussy. What are you guys a bunch of closet Corvette guys?

At least there are no Italian fancy shoes ruling the day.

BTW - are Teva's gay?
I'll take a C6 Z06 or a '67 427/435. ;)

If Teva's are those Jesus looking sandals that people wear with those heavy wool socks and have like 4 straps on them, then yes, they are quite possibly the queerest thing on this universe.

These are the shoes I bought today....

My girlfriend told me they were ugly. I told her she was ugly. Now I have an ugly bruise on my arm. :rolleyes:

Joe

Attachments

• fastforwardusa_1839_71257512.gif
    fastforwardusa_1839_71257512.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 75
Joes95GT said:
You and me both. The only time I went to the LI mall was about a year ago (the one by Hofsta) and there was TONS of queers there. I couldn't believe it....

Where my parents vacation house is in North Carolina, it's all hillbillies and no one cares if you have shoes on. I went everywhere with no shoes. We even went out to a few resturants with no shoes. Call me a hillbilly - I was damn comfortable. :D

Joe

Hey I live in NC! not everyone here is hillbillies, unless you were in the mountains, hillbillies live in the mountains, rednecks live everywhere else. and not all of NC is hillbilly/redneck, just a lot of it, but hell Im not

Joes95GT said:
If Teva's are those Jesus looking sandals that people wear with those heavy wool socks and have like 4 straps on them, then yes, they are quite possibly the queerest thing on this universe.
Naa, you're thinking of Birkinstocks, the official shoe of blue states.

Joes95GT said:
I'll take a C6 Z06 or a '67 427/435. ;)

These are the shoes I bought today....

My girlfriend told me they were ugly. I told her she was ugly. Now I have an ugly bruise on my arm. :rolleyes:

Joe

those are pretty cool

my bro works at vans so i get shoes for like $30 or less... before i had dc's

Grn92LX said:
I like skater shoes. I have a black pair of DC shoes right now that the GF bought me for xmas.

I don't wear sandles or flip flops as that is fu cking GAYER than gay! I can not stand seeing the fruits walking around the shopping mall with sandles on. Queers :rlaugh:

you need to visit a beach b/c if you walk around the sand w/ shoes just so you won't have to show off your sock tan, you might be regarded as a little off

i'm no rainbow sandals guy, but i have some quicksilvers and dvs's which are more comfortable then my regular shoes... but i hardly wear sandals anyways, beach=shoeless

Mike already told me I was a caveman because I usually don't like to wear flip flops. I do have one pair though. Has anyone ever tried to drive a stick shift flip flops on? What a pain in the ass that is....

Joe