Whats your gas mileage

• Sponsors (?)

I am getting also bad MPG (200-250Miles from a tank) but my driving is "PEDAL to the METAL"....I usually drive betwen 75-1wherever it stops(115)MPH freeway, City is more like " Catch me if you can " but who cares about MPG If I can get the Thrill having one of these in my STABLE 200-250 Miles/tank is more then enough for my V6 Convertible+don`t forget that we are lucky to even pay $3/Gallon there are many Countries that pay much more for a Gallon of GAS then US and have 10 times less INCOME so IF I CAN AFFORD A MUSTANG I DON`T CARE ABOUT THE GAS.......simple

:lol: Holy run-on sentance, Batman!!!

In mixed city/highway driving, I get about 22. Best I've ever done on a road trip was 30. I'm busy establishing a baseline, so I know how bad the hit is when I install my 3:73s!

b52yellow said:
...don`t forget that we are lucky to even pay $3/Gallon there are many Countries that pay much more for a Gallon of GAS then US and have 10 times less INCOME so IF I CAN AFFORD A MUSTANG I DON`T CARE ABOUT THE GAS.......simple

Completely true.....

gas.gif

Damn you Kuwait and Caracas

my gas mileage sucks..the best i have done is 23 and that was about half highway...the worst i have done was during spirit week this year(i am still in highschool and during spirit week we stay up all night all week long and drive around t.p.ing and chalking each other's cars) and i got 14 miles to the gallon hittin the gas hard constantly....again i am in highschool so i normally drive pretty hard anyway.

b52yellow said:
don`t forget that we are lucky to even pay $3/Gallon there are many Countries that pay much more for a Gallon of GAS then US and have 10 times less INCOME so IF I CAN AFFORD A MUSTANG I DON`T CARE ABOUT THE GAS.......simple

Yep! If someone has it worse than you then you should never care how bad you have it. Just the other day I was talking to a guy who was telling me how hard it was to cope with the loss of his right arm and I said to him, "Well there are others out there that have lost both arms so as long as you have one you shouldn't be complaining."

:rolleyes:

Also keep in mind that those countries who pay more for gas than us also have car available to them that are cheaper and more fuel efficent. Just because you don't mind paying more for something then you have do doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

And to answer the original question, I get an average of 18 MPG.

Reimann said:
Yep! If someone has it worse than you then you should never care how bad you have it. Just the other day I was talking to a guy who was telling me how hard it was to cope with the loss of his right arm and I said to him, "Well there are others out there that have lost both arms so as long as you have one you shouldn't be complaining."

:rolleyes:

Also keep in mind that those countries who pay more for gas than us also have car available to them that are cheaper and more fuel efficent. Just because you don't mind paying more for something then you have do doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

And to answer the original question, I get an average of 18 MPG.
:Track: Ok I could partialy agree with that but If you take that less then $200 a month Income and paying $5/Gal of Gas you won`t be able to buy that "ECONOMIC " vehicle sometime in the near future-if ever.So in other words YOU ARE STILL IN DEEP **** no matter what the value of that Car is.
I lived there (Europe-Balkans) and I know both sides(US-Europe) so that`s why I said "I DON`T CARE ABOUT THE PRICE FOR GAS IF I CAN AFFORD A MUSTANG HERE. I guess you can`t blame the American Public for reacting about the Gas prices `cose they don`t know better nor less, if haven`t expirienced that there is a bigger "EVIL" somewhere out there........:SNSign:

P.S. When the Gas here was .99c/Gal in `97-`98 the average there was still $4-5/Gal --STOP WHYNINGGGGGG and REV your engines it ain`t that bad.........

RED98 said:
With my mods (see below) I get between 18-20 in the city, depending on how much I romp on the gas pedal. The best I have done is 27 on the highway. Mine's an automatic.

wow, i kno i dont belong in this forum, but i get about 20mpg city, and about 25-26mpg highway with my 02 gt with mods listed below. i must run premium gas as well. on a avarage tank i get about 250 miles, and with my mpg compared to a V6, i'm glad i got a gt. right now i run a mid to low 13 depending on conditions, so im happy with the power to mpg ratio:shrug:

The question you need to ask yourself is how many of those countries rely heavily on personal vehicle transportation. The next question to ask is how many of those countries rely heavily on trucks to get their goods from place to place. Find out the answers to those questions and you will realize how detrimental rising fuel prices are to the US economy while it has a much lesser affect in other countries.