What's your opinion

89stang1

Stroked and Juiced
10 Year Member
Nov 5, 2008
nj
what's the best rim for this car?. I started this thread called it something a little different it got locked just wondering why it would get locked seems interesting enough, hes looking for opinions. Wondering why it would be locked and the person who made thread not get notified by pm or why wasn't the thread moved just wondering not looking for trouble:shrug: just wondering:shrug:
as is
View attachment 271805
my choice
View attachment 271806

• Sponsors (?)

No biggie. It just seemed like a conversation between the two of you that could easily be carried out through PMs.

:nice: Sicksix sent me a message on that other black style rim he would like me to put on his car hopefully i will get the chance monday to make it then post up to see what rim people works best for him:nice:

keep the r's, put the money else where....car looks good man, don't let boredom make you spend money on something that already looks good. r's are just played out on stangnet they are still nice wheels imo....

keep the r's, put the money else where....car looks good man, don't let boredom make you spend money on something that already looks good. r's are just played out on stangnet they are still nice wheels imo....

I dont know i think the first set of black rims i put on his car is what i would do, cause their actually a little darker than pic i took em off pic made them lighter i think his car would look sick with those first black ones i would wait for the Rs to peel before i did it tho :shrug: