Wheather update:

• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
BTW, about your sig line: You don't own my lawn ornament! :mad: You own the carport ornaments - the lawn ornament is the RAM; and you aren't the one making the payments on that puppy!

Get the clutch fixed in the 99, and they could be your lawn ornaments :p

And now your daughter wants to add a truck to the collection.

~Critter

StangDreamin' said:
Yeah, but that's just because your wife wants to get a vehicle that runs! :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Last I checked, they BOTH ran, Cleo needed a better intake (to match that nice Holley carb), and 1/2NK had taken out Silvie's clutch (which was probably due for at least an inspection).....

~Critter

I can't help it; gotta tell you guys......

I can remember one weekend when this storm blew up and actually dumped rain on us one morning. Critter was drug off the couch to help throw tarps over stuff (hay, goats); and we were both wet when we were done. Since this was well before his wake-up time back then (maybe 8, 9 o'clock); he came back in thoroughly soaked and had the exact same look on his face as that cat! Even Mrs StDr thinks so! :rlaugh:

StangDreamin' said:
I can remember one weekend when this storm blew up and actually dumped rain on us one morning. Critter was drug off the couch to help throw tarps over stuff (hay, goats); and we were both wet when we were done. Since this was well before his wake-up time back then (maybe 8, 9 o'clock); he came back in thoroughly soaked and had the exact same look on his face as that cat! Even Mrs StDr thinks so! :rlaugh:

musta been a Sunday. I even got up at 5 on saturdays (6 if I overslept) to make it to work by 7.

~Critter

NoKitten said:
Aug 1, still raining, and I'm at a different camp for a bit.

I'm all over this infernal penninsula...

We can both take comfort in this at least: we're not being shot at.

BTW, let me know if you meet any ROK Marines, I hear they're really bad asses. I also hear they like to spoon together...which is kind of weird unless it's really cold.