Wheel Opinions Wanted For My Car

ReefBlueHatch

Jan 12, 2010
Central KY
I can't believe I'm starting another "which wheel" thread, but I need some help. I've never been happy with the looks of my Cobra Rs and I think they're holding back my car from looking great. I'm leaning towards staying 4-lug because I still like to put on Ponys once and awhile. I don't have any recent pics, but my car now has new headlights with amber corners and B springs.

Here are my choices:

10th Anniv. in chrome or silver
FR500s in silver (if I do 5-lug swap)
Pony Rs in silver
93 Cobras (maybe kinda sorta)

• Sponsors (?)

I know it's last on your list but I really like the 93 cobras. One of my favorites on the LX. If I stay 4 lug I'll probably get the 93 cobras.

This car make me consider them:
must_rear.jpg

Yeah, I've seen that ^^^ before. Actually one that made me consider as well. I'm actually trying to figure out my wheels as well. But I'm leaning toward 5 lug bc I really want to upgrade my brakes. Decisions!

If staying 4 lug I would only do the 93 cobras since the lug nuts are covered up by the cap. I considered these wheels too (I have the same color/year lx as you) but I wanted to upgrade my brakes so I am in the process of a 5 lug swap.

Agreed, it just dosent look right, looks cheap to me

That's how I feel too. However I think 10th Anniv. look pretty good as 4-lug. I can't decide on looking modern with 10th Anniv or resto mod with Pony Rs.

I'm trying to sell my Cobra Rs now and am looking into 94-95 5-lug swap parts, just in case for FR500s. What seems to be the going rate for spinles/hubs/rotors/calipers? I'm thinking maybe $200.