wheel pics *duw*

• Sponsors (?)

pleasehelp said:
That would be me. Thank you for taking the time to post this. :hail2: Are those 18s? Which do you like better? The chrome Cobras you had or these? Do you get a lot of compliments on these? Thanks again! :nice:
yea they are 18s. i was actually just going to buy some dd bullits when i seen them (in black also) but then i saw a post on the corral about dd fr500. so i waited. as soon as they came out i had 2 dd sittin in my room waitin for tires. :D some people like em say black rims on a black car look mean, and then again some people dont dig it. cool either way. but i think more people dig it than dis it. its kinda like my wing gone. i get alot of "put ur wing back on" or "that must be a v6" ill probably be runnin a wider tire in the rear soon, should look alot better. :)

Anthony

the sumitomo's are alot better than the kumho's i had. also i have another set of wheels when its time to hit the track. on the size ? i have 265/35 up front and 285/35 in the rear. the fronts are perfect, the rears just fit and could b wider. which ill prolly jump to a 295 or a 305, but dont want a DR on them so theres not alot to choose from. thxs guys.

Anthony