wheel spacers on 18x9.5 FMS Cobra R

98GT

Founding Member
Mar 31, 2000
Flemington, NJ
Hey guys, I just picked up a set of Y2K 18x9.5 Ford Racing cobra R's in chrome. I'm going to try mounting 295 35 18's for the rear and was wondering if anyone who has that size tire on Ford Racing brand Y2K's can tell me if the tires will be flush or close to flush with the fender. Anyone use wheel spacers on a 94-98 body for those rims or will the tire fill up the fender on its own? Thanks alot, btw its a BFG Comp T/A ZR going on the rear

• Sponsors (?)

98GT said:
Hey guys, I just picked up a set of Y2K 18x9.5 Ford Racing cobra R's in chrome. I'm going to try mounting 295 35 18's for the rear and was wondering if anyone who has that size tire on Ford Racing brand Y2K's can tell me if the tires will be flush or close to flush with the fender. Anyone use wheel spacers on a 94-98 body for those rims or will the tire fill up the fender on its own? Thanks alot, btw its a BFG Comp T/A ZR going on the rear

Umm I cannot answer whether or not you need the wheel spacers on on a 98. I can tell you that I have 18X10's on the rear of my 03 with a 295/35/18 and they fit just fine. And it does sit flush with the fenderwell

Its gives the look of, thats how it should be from the factory. Hope this helps :flag: