Wheel time: 10th Anniversary vs. '03 Cobras

Which wheel?

• 10th Anniversary

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • '03 Cobras

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
I can get a smoking deal on either of these two wheels so which would you go with?

a179.jpg

s179c.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

well whichever one's you go with, can i have the smokin deal on the other set? please...

alright man, ur right, the 03 are somewhat overplayed but are there a bunch of guys with 03s in ur area. i mean on here is different, ur never gonna even see most of or any of us. so it's really which one's u like.

i'll tell you what though, those 10th anniversarys look pretty sweet, and with our small brakes/calipers it hides them a little more

Sleepy McNastee said:
Yeah there is alot of people on here with 03 cobra's, but I'm still getting my 03 cobra replica's cause they are 10.5 inches out back. I almost ordered 10th anniversary's, but I want to put a 315 drag radial on .

Some Warrnings:

That's what I did. They will rub. Don't get the bigger rims up front since they will rub on turns as well. Then you gotta put a 255 tire on it to make it look decent as well.

You will have to pound in the inner wheel wells and I cut my exhaust since it was rubbing on the tire. Kinda looks mean with out the pipes. I could have rerouted the exhaust but what the hell. Can't have people in the back or it will rub while driving also if your GF is grossly overweight don't get them cause they will rub driving although she is in the front. One thing to notice I have FoMoCo B springs which did lower my car. If you can deal with these little hassles then get them. They are so phat!!! :nice:

donjohn said:
well whichever one's you go with, can i have the smokin deal on the other set? please...

alright man, ur right, the 03 are somewhat overplayed but are there a bunch of guys with 03s in ur area. i mean on here is different, ur never gonna even see most of or any of us. so it's really which one's u like.

i'll tell you what though, those 10th anniversarys look pretty sweet, and with our small brakes/calipers it hides them a little more

I have only seen two Cobras in my area. I just want something a little different I guess. :shrug: Anyways, I have 13" Cobra brakes so it should look fine. :D

personally, i'm in love with the cobras and they look much cleaner, i've never seen another wheel on a mustang that looks as good as the cobra rims. the 10th anniversary are sweet but they just don't do anything for me, but that's just me. i've never seen a mustang with the 10th so i can't say they don't look good on the car

so... which ones are you getting?
Probably the Anniversary Cobra's.

10th anniversary man. nice lawn, too.
Thanks. That bastard takes about three hours to finish so it better look nice. :D

so nobody has a pic of these on a car/stang?
Here you go:
mikescobfg21.jpg

mikescobfg22.jpg

mikescobfg18.jpg

Attachments

• mikescobfg21.jpg
    mikescobfg21.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 55
  • mikescobfg22.jpg
    mikescobfg22.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 49
  • mikescobfg18.jpg