Wheels Painted????

Shakerhood

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 28, 2004
Ohio
I have a Pair of Black Bullitt Wheels, I dont want Black but I do want the Anthricite or Charcoal Color. Are Wheels just Painted with Normal Automotive Paint and Clearcoated or do they have a different type of Coating, any ideas where I can get them Painted?

• Sponsors (?)

My wheels went from silver, to black, to gunmetal, I painted them myself using the duplicolor wheel paint.

1004196rs2.jpg

Attachments

• 1004196rs2.jpg
    1004196rs2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 53
I would never paint a wheel like that when they are so easily available. I would find it hard to believe if you coulnt find someone to trade you or that you couldnt sell them and buy an anthracite set.

the anthracite 17x8's are like 91$ each from ford.

The problem is they are not easily available, 17x9 with 6.42" of Backspace! Off Topic I also read something that said Cragar has filed suit against everyone selling Bullitt Wheels in the Aftermarket and they have to stop

You would just have to check your local yellow pages or ask around your area. We have 3 or 4 shops within a half hours driving distance where i am at. Its worth the money. I have been very pleased with everything I have had done.

Where are you located?? I am in the south Chicago burbs and do powder coating. I can get thousands of colors or even exact color matching. I can also do the same or better quality as big powder coating shops, but turn around much quicker and slightly cheaper prices. PM me if interested, I'd take mail order as well.