Wheels

putnam88

Aug 2, 2006
tavares
Ok i am looking at getting some new rims for my stang there not out yet but i would order them and wait tell they come out. my main question is i am switching to a ford 9 " does n e one know who custom makes 9" rear ends for my app.

• Sponsors (?)

some shops can narrow a 9" to fox length...have you looked in a summit or jegs catalog/website yet? try a google search for 9" fox body axle, or currie axle... and do you have a pic of the wheels that are not released yet?

yeah i have my mini tubs from wolfe getting ready to be put in and i wanna run a detroit locker in the back with 3.70's and prolly a tko 600 or something equivalent cause i am hoping to make a 9 sec car so thats y the 9" + they look bad ass

yeah lotta money tho oh well thats y its a project and i have and engine bay thread on here as well showing my progress with that i have all my front end stuff as in suspention a arms k member so on and so on just need rims and tires and get the bay done and painted then drop it back to the ground and work on the back