When are we all going to see the new 2006 Cobra Mustang Concept Vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Ron Jeremy said:
Screw the Corvette. Get the 2006 Cobra. The Corvette is ugly looking and too rounded. the Mustang is just right and looks like what a car should look like.

bwahahahaha, brand loyalty back slapping at its finest :lol: :lol:

even on a stang site, you're in the vast minority with a statement like that :rlaugh:

I am definitely not brand loyal. I just like the looks of the Mustang better than the Corvette. Back 6+ years ago (in 1994-1998) you couldn't get me to buy a Mustang because it looked too rounded. I didn't like the styling. In 1999 with the new style, I changed my mind. If Ford brings back the rounded looking shape to the Mustang, I am not going to buy one. So far, they made the new body style 2005 Mustang even look better than it does now. So, I wouldn't call myself brand loyal at all. If the Mustang looks too rounded, I will not buy it. Period. I don't care if it's a Mustang. I just wanted to make myself clear in here about this. And I don't think that I am the only one in here that cares about how the Mustang exterior looks like. there are many others in here who don't like the rounded shape of the older Mustang vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.