When to order an 06?

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered mine June 10th...

mark ups on them are just plain dumb...find another dealer, I haven't found one that would go under sticker but I did find one that wasn't asking a deposit on order nor asking more than sticker.

yeah I will defintly be finding a new dealer, although it was worth the trip cause they had a bright red with white stipes GT just sitting there that i was gawkin at for bout 10 mins. To order the gt to i need to be approved for the loan? First time buyin a new car so everything is a surprise

69Mach1obsessed said:
yeah I will defintly be finding a new dealer, although it was worth the trip cause they had a bright red with white stipes GT just sitting there that i was gawkin at for bout 10 mins. To order the gt to i need to be approved for the loan? First time buyin a new car so everything is a surprise

No, you don't need to be approved for a loan to order the car.

You need to find out your FICO score from equifax.com first, before you apply for credit, so you know where you really stand. Car dealerships love to add % points to your loan and make you think that's the best you can do. Knowledge is power!