When tree frogs attack...........in your shower!

Speeds8erM-1

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2000
Pensacola Florida
I was just in the shower when I noticed something wedged in the corner where the walls come together, looked closer and realised it was a damn tree frog! So I figure no big deal, I will get out, catch em and throw em outside.

WRONG!!!!!

I get out, get dryed off, throw on some clothes and stand up on the side because he had managed to get all the way at the top. I grab em and think "well that went smoothly" until the sumbitch hops out of my hand and attacks! He jumped on the side of my head, I slipped and took out the shower curtain and everything while he hid somewhere.

No big deal, he must be on the shower curtain somewhere, one problem, the shower curtain is GREEN! ****! So I roll back in there with the Maglite and start lookin, I step on the side and slip and slide everywhere on one damn foot, about broke my damn back LOL I still cant find the fugger, he is lurkin in there somewhere!

How the fugg did this bastard even get in there!

• Sponsors (?)

HAHA

That is some funny stuff.

Funny how when you try to prevent injury to the helpless, you end up getting your @$$ kicked. :nonono:
The universe is a mean place.

Hope you find him before he starts making mating calls

CROAK!!! CROAK!!!

vristang said:
HAHA

That is some funny stuff.

Funny how when you try to prevent injury to the helpless, you end up getting your @$$ kicked. :nonono:
The universe is a mean place.

Hope you find him before he starts making mating calls

CROAK!!! CROAK!!!

You know, I have heard a frog making ALOT of noise lately, sounds like it's in the house but I thought it was outside, this might be it LOL

Get one of those blue lights that attract bugs. When the bugs show up to see the pretty blue light show, the frog will show up for DinDin...at least that's the way it works at my house.. I'm amazed how fast a frog's tongue is...

You could always buy 1,653 mouse traps and set them around the house and that should get the frog...

or it will be really funny if you have a cat.
so its win-win

About a week ago I found a tree frog in the dog's water.....in the house. I tried to catch it, but it vanished as I was making the grab. Later that night I noticed it by the front door, finally caught it, and put it outside. Now if I sit on the patio as the sun goes down, the frog comes hopping from somewhere around the front door out to the dog's water and eventually the flower bed.

Just today I caught another one in the car port. When it failed to squeeze out of my hand, it whizzed on me. I just put it in the same flower bed as the other. I like having them around around as the frogs are nicer than irritating bugs.

Tree frogs are like Chameleons, BTW: they can change from brown to green.

AFRinc said:
You could always buy 1,653 mouse traps and set them around the house and that should get the frog...

or it will be really funny if you have a cat.
so its win-win

I have cats, outside lol, they catch stuff all the time, birds, rats, snakes, moles, frogs, lizzards. Im gonna keep the frog away from the cats though heh. If I ever find em!

65ShelbyClone said:
About a week ago I found a tree frog in the dog's water.....in the house. I tried to catch it, but it vanished as I was making the grab. Later that night I noticed it by the front door, finally caught it, and put it outside. Now if I sit on the patio as the sun goes down, the frog comes hopping from somewhere around the front door out to the dog's water and eventually the flower bed.

Just today I caught another one in the car port. When it failed to squeeze out of my hand, it whizzed on me. I just put it in the same flower bed as the other. I like having them around around as the frogs are nicer than irritating bugs.

Tree frogs are like Chameleons, BTW: they can change from brown to green.

The fugger can change colors? Well thats just great, this is an older house with ALOT of old style wood paneling, lol.

65ShelbyClone said:
Well, they don't change color real fast and I'm not sure just how brown they can get. The ones here turn a light green to sandy tan color.
The ones we have down here like he is speaking of get bright green and a dull greenish tan color.. No definate brown..

Dont have a cat to bring them inside, but the daughter tends to bring them in . I have just accepted that I will find them eventually. Oh, Ive seen them turn brown before. Its usually when shes hidden them under something heavy. Guess they dont like that...lol

I caught the bastage this morning, fugger didnt go peacefully though! I saw em up on the wall again, grabbed the bastage and sure enough the slimey ****er took flight. He was hiding and jumped out of nowhere onto my leg! So Im hopping around on one foot when he jumps onto the towel rack. WTF is this frog on! I finally catch em again and he makes a weird ass ribbit noise, fugger is talking ****! So I toss em in a cup of water and put em out front.

That puts me and the frog at 1-1 now