When was the last time your stang broke down

• Sponsors (?)

Last April, thanks to a ****ty MSD distributor that kept fizzing out on me. I'll never use one in any of my cars after the hell I endured in that situation :mad:

The only time was last april, when I found out the hard way not to assume you have gas when if the gauge light isn't on. :owned:

Running it dry clogged my fuel filter, popped one in and 10 minutes later she was running like a champ.

hmm last year on track day my alternator was giving me problems...but before that it was 1 year prior to that when the stock rearend went when i was driving down a side street

Once two summers ago right after I'd installed the blower. The fuse in the boost-a-pump blew and I had to spend $.35 to fix it... the time before that was prolly 7 years ago when the TFI went south intermittently.

last june when my ignition coil went out, took about five min to fix. the time before that was in last april when i didnt realize my rim was screwed up were the lugs meet up and my rim fell off (new rotors, pads, wheel bearings... thankfully it didnt destroy my ball joint, lower control arm or strut)

I've owned my 93 since 98 when I bought it with 35,000 miles on it. It was my daily driver until 2003 and I put 60,000 miles on it. Other than having the wiper motor and heater blower motor replaced on it under my service agreement within the first year, the only thing that has ever worn out are tires and the convertible top. It has been far and away the best car I have ever owned.

Neither of my 5.0s have ever left me stranded. I did kill two AODs in my 88 but kept on driving till I got home.
The cobra on the other hand has died on me about 5 times.
1. My used 99 cobra engine I was running broke the drivers side cam sprocket bolt off. I was left with 4cyls and stuck in south florida
The next three times I was chasing an intermittent electrical bug that would just stall out my car while driving and I could not get it to start back up for 10-20mins at a time, I'm glad I fixed that.
5. I blew up my king cobra clutch