Where can I find Mach 1 dash/console parts?

• Sponsors (?)

while we are on the subject where could I get the silver bezel that goes around the guages? I have seen the ones that say 35th annv on them, I just want a plain silver one.

BadMoFo said:
while we are on the subject where could I get the silver bezel that goes around the guages? I have seen the ones that say 35th annv on them, I just want a plain silver one.

I'm POSITIVE I just saw one for sale on Ebay. It did not have the 35th Anniversary logo on it. It was pretty cheap too, from what I recall. I think it was around $35-40, brand new.

Volldamort said:
I painted my gauge bezel myself. Looks great :shrug:

That's not a bad idea...I suppose the paint would be protected pretty well because it's underneath the clear bezel lens. I don't think I'll be painting my console, though, because I would hate to have it either 1) turn out poorly and have to be redone, or 2) chip/crack/peel in 6 months and have to be redone.

I swear that those silver Mach 1 console parts used to be available online, but I can't find them anywhere now. Does anyone have any good leads yet? I'm bidding on a set on Ebay, but I'd rather deal with an actual company that will accept returns if I'm dissatisfied with the condition of the product when it's delivered.

Actually, I had to CAREFULLY break off the clear lens to paint the bezel, then reglued it back on. Looks absolutely awsome. It's a chrome silver metallic paint that pretty damn shiny and looks like a stainless steel surface. At night, the gauge lights reflect off it and it looks cool :cool:

Volldamort said:
Actually, I had to CAREFULLY break off the clear lens to paint the bezel, then reglued it back on. Looks absolutely awsome. It's a chrome silver metallic paint that pretty damn shiny and looks like a stainless steel surface. At night, the gauge lights reflect off it and it looks cool :cool:

Do you have any pictures of the finished product? Were you a little nervous when you broke off the clear lens? :eek:

I wasn't too nervous. I didn't break the actual plastic lense, just where it's glued onto the black bezel. Like I said, I was VERY careful :eek:

Anyway, here's the best pic I have on the comp :nice:

attachment.php