Where can I get a cobra nose!!?!

HankyGT

Jan 15, 2006
Warren, OH
Okay, appearently I have THE worst luck ever in getting anything done for myself. I KNOW some of you have cobra noses so where the hell did you get them?!

Certifit < Ordered it, confirmed it was there, put it on hold, drove near 2hrs to get it, open box, stock GT nose. Got a hard time about it.....cant go back :p :nice:

5.0 resto/latemodel resto < paid more $, plus $130 shipping cost JUST so I can get it, wait 2 weeks out. Stock GT nose shows up at my doorstep.....W T F.

This car is already 2+ weeks late going into paint, I WILL NOT order from ebay or paypal anyone, as THAT end of things has already gone awry and had some ******* try to steal $2220.00 out of my account...

so yea...where do you guys shop? Cause I'm about past fed up :mad:

• Sponsors (?)

i got hosed on a saleen kit from ebay

so when i went to get my new cobra bumper my parents talked me into goin the only for sure source, the Ford dealership cost a pretty penny but its an oem part that was here in like 4 days

not loaded man just 18, lives with parents, and i work a crap load of hours for 6.15 an hour you have no idea how long i have been saving to get my body work fixed and now my motor is crapping out on me:nonono:

and i'm trying to get on at Alabama Power this summer so i may be loaded then :D