Where can I get one of these?

• Sponsors (?)

you'll need the egr vac solenoid if you're still running your egr...you won't need the thermactor if you're not running smog anymore...not sure if it'll affect anything bypassed though as i still have mine but i'm not running smog stuff either.

David,

I have bought a repair kit at Pep Boys before, and I have seen them a Napa as well. It is usually 6' or so of the hard line and a variety of connectors, straight and elbows. It has been a few years, but that is were I got mine.

do you need them b/c your restoring a car to factory? i would totally use rubber lines if i were you those plastic things break way to easily

I am just strange when it comes to making things look as factory as possible. I recently bought my old '93 hatch back from a buddy. All of the wires were broke when I got it back. It looked like something fell on it and snapped them off at their joint.

The car cranks slowly but runs fine, so I am not sure if it is related.

Mike - Thanks, I will take a peek at NAPA. I have one near me. :)

I appreciate all the information guys. :nice:

If u really gotta have them what i did was take a piece with u and any good auto part store will have vacuum lines all sizes i found a size that sqeezed over that plastic junk tight and ran all rubber instead just leave enough of plastic to slip over.