Where could you put THIS decal?

• Sponsors (?)

super302 said:
garbage can?? (inside)

:stupid:

Garbage%20Can.jpg

I just can't see it on your car, Rob. It almost seems like something you could probably (if done correctly) on the back magnet of some subwoofers (if the magnets could be seen from the trunk of the car)

but on your car, it would take away from the cleanliness..

other than that, I think it's nice..

xr8d302 said:
I just can't see it on your car, Rob. It almost seems like something you could probably (if done correctly) on the back magnet of some subwoofers (if the magnets could be seen from the trunk of the car)

but on your car, it would take away from the cleanliness..

other than that, I think it's nice..
Actually, I wasnt really asking b/c I wanted to buy it... I just saw it and was thinking to myself where would something like that go, b/c it's 6x11".

The only place I could think of is if you painted a rad cover black and put in on there. But since I have the UPR one, there isnt even a spot for my car. I think it's "supposed" to go on the windows :shrug:
RC

might look good on your rad cover, or on the bottom of the hood. i dont think it would look good on the outside of the car, seems kinda flashy. i like the decal itself tho

Looks neat. But the best place for it that I can think of is on the inside of a high school locker, if you are in high school. Otherwise, I can't think of a good place for a decal.

I honestly dont really like it much... :(

but speaking of decals...when i was in HS one of the ricers had this decal on his car that read "no fat chicks, car will scrape." :lol: i thought it was the funniest thing ever, HATED his car though :nonono: thought he was hot *****

ahhh nevermind im done.... :D