WHERE DO I APPLY TO FILL IN FOR CROVAX?

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by freakintiger, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Seeing as how our beloved Crovax is going on vacation for an entire month, I would like to inquire as to filling in for him while he is away. I realize I am yet relatively new, but given a chance perhaps I could prove at least half as entertaining(?).

temporary:jester:?

Here is my audition(an imaginary thread):

New Member: Today I put a Flomaster on my stang.

:jester: : Flomaster sux!

:nice:How about it?

2. NOT EVEN CLOSE YOU SUK!!!!

I'm better at it.
    By the way its more to it than you think. He's also the stinger fan club president. I'm not sure your ready for all of that.

3. I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU TOOL!!!!!!!! :D

4. WTF?
    YOU CAN'T REPLACE ME F****R!
    I AM TEH DEVIL!
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME!

[​IMG]

5. You Get to see a red X :lol:

6. :lol: Whew, no, I don't think anyone can replace cro. :rlaugh:

7. I AGREE WITH EVERYONE, BUT SEE, I'VE PROVEN MY OWN POINT, WHO CAN COME UP WITH MATERIAL LIKE THIS?
    SO IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE POWERS THAT BE CAN'T LET CRO TAKE A VACATION.WHO WOULD FILL THE ABYSS, I MEAN VOID?

I CAN FEEL THE WITHDRAWAL ALREADY... :puke:

8. Apple pie is good.

9. NOOOOoooooooo!! gaaahhhhhh, not the red x of doom! you evil bastard!

10. He's gonna be here tonite for the weekend again. I'm not sure I'm ready for it.

11. Look I found Crovax..........He is secretly tapeing a new video for Automotive security. This is a link to it he is the one with the crowbar.

http://www.trunkmonkey.com/#q003 (Video 1)

12. With all that hard work, and hey, with no stunt double even, no wonder he's going on vacation!

13. I feel let down.

14. See, this is what it's like when he's on vacation. Can't anybody do something! ANYBODY! :eek:

15. Dude quit being gay. It's like you love me or something.

16. no one can replace this man.

17. Jesus loves you and so do I. :D

18. Anyway, aren't you on vacation?