Where Is Everybody???

XXBULLETSXX

Mar 30, 2005
Kannapolis, NC
What happened to everyone? Where'd they all go? Is it just the end of the summer and we're all trying to get things done? Is it the new changes to stangnet?
I'm just trying to figure out why there has been so little activity on stangnet lately. It's not just the classic side. I also visit the 4.6 side and there's much less activity happening there as well.

What's up?

• Sponsors (?)

LOL, ya gotta love it....I write a thread in the hopes of inspiring people to write about how busy they are by posing a question of "where is everybody" and one person writes back. LMAO

I guess I should have expected that. Well if you're all at another site somebody tell me. I don't wanna be left here all by myself:damnit:

I just felt like posting this new smile for the hell of it and it sorta fits.
:worthlesa

Let's see, where to start.............
I've been lurking in the deepest, darkest recesses of the Closet,:lock:

Trying to dispose of all the bodies before the ground freezes, :crazy:

or

Getting ready for my Annual Hibernation.:sleep:

Actually, between working 11PM-7AM, a funeral this weekend for an ex-Chief of my FD (with ALL the pomp and circumstance.....a two day affair) and working on "sally", I've been quite busy......not to mention the usual run of chores and errands!
:spot:

2nd Mustang said:
Or the really young. Yes, I used to do that routine when I was twenty something. Worked two jobs then bar hopping till 2 a.m. Ah, to be young again.:D
It seems like the older I get the less sleep I am able to get in a night.

six hours is my max. anything over that I am wide awake and wondering why I cant go back to sleep.