Where Is Everything?

I can't find my recent thread, can't even find the search function? the last 2 weeks of threads seem to have disappeared?

The search function is in the same place that it's always been.

If you're looking for a thread you recently started or posted in, here's the easiest way to find it:

Hover over your name in the top, right hand corner of the screen.
A drop-down menu will appear.
Click on YOUR PROFILE PAGE
Click on either the RECENT ACTIVITY tab or the POSTINGS tab. That will show a trail of the things you've done. The POSTING tab even has an OLDER POST selection at the bottom if what you're trying to find is older than a few days.

Last edited:
found the search function again so that helped. posted on that thread and the reply doesn't come up in recent posts. I don't understand the order, the first page has last replys from june and before? Hovering over my name gives me my profile page, nothing about recent activity or postings?

found the search function again so that helped. posted on that thread and the reply doesn't come up in recent posts. I don't understand the order, the first page has last replys from june and before? Hovering over my name gives me my profile page, nothing about recent activity or postings?

My bad.... I left out a step. Re-read my post above. I added the missing step.