Where is MCM Motorsports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Glad you're still going to be around Mike. I'm sorry for all the crap over at MPH, I haven't really caught much of it, but you're definitely a standup guy and I hope you get everything worked out.

Dave

yep, made the longer ones for me. you remembered <3 <3.

they're holding up great! I learned how to solder on those badboys.

sadly, I don't see the mods stepping down. I know of 2 people that's been banned because they bought Chevys. never started trouble, but straight up banned. they seem to be single minded over there.

enjoy your stay :D

damn micheal, that really is a lot of BS!!!!! why in the hell could they ban you for that???? it doesnt make any sense!!! i would love to make a thread over there protesting your banning but i dont know how long it would take before i was banned for no reason too!!

SaleenGT2001 said:
damn micheal, that really is a lot of BS!!!!! why in the hell could they ban you for that???? it doesnt make any sense!!! i would love to make a thread over there protesting your banning but i dont know how long it would take before i was banned for no reason too!!
Actually, they didn't ban me for that. I got pissed for what they did with my Dyno video so I asked for my account to be removed. Rather than just delete me, they felt it would look better if they "Banned" me. That is fine, I really don't give a "flying you know what"
I love it how the said that I couldn't handle it and I left. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.