Where Is Your Stang Going?

I've got mine more or less where I want it right now. A cruiser mostly with enough extra oomph to get a red light holeshot should I need to get over into that other lane :D eventually I may add an AOD, but since my C4 is freshly rebuilt, that'll be a looooong way down the road. Some may wonder why I don't add a/c, but I haven't had a/c for 6 years when I was a junior in high school and I'm just fine with that - my philosophy with cars is that less is better. Basically anything else I do will be to add a couple extra HP (maybe that E1650 K+N filter I keep eyeing at work) or fuel economy, which is where my clutch fan I put in in April helped out. Next big purchase will be a new top as well. I will NEVER go EFI, matter of fact I'm ripping it off my Harley when the warrantee is up and dropping the Mikuni carb God intended it to have back on there :D

For speed I'd like to get a late Model T or early Model A, beef up a Ford 300 or GM 292 I6, and wipe the grins off of rice boys when they get beaten by an 80 year old car with a 50 year old 6-banger. No carpet, no a/c, no power brakes/steering/windows/etc., no radio. Just an 1800lb car with lots of attitude and 300hp to back it up.

• Sponsors (?)