Where oh where lurketh the Closet Gang?

MustangGurl2695

Nov 17, 2002
Easton Pa
I've been away from the closet since school and work took over my life, but the semester is over!!!
So this is what I did:
n687456668_1631280_9240.jpg

n687456668_1631279_4038.jpg

Ok, so maybe not on purpose, but I did find that helmet today in Toys R' Us. :D :nice:
We're supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow tomorrow and ice along with that. Does that mean the Gutter is going to freeze?

• Sponsors (?)

HAHAHAA love the helmet....

I'm surprised that I haven't seen one of those yet....cause I've been officially dubbed "speed racer" after performing a valve float "test" on my stang.. :rlaugh:

oh...and the Wx we've been having....there would be icicles growing from that BBFCM's nose...its colder than a well diggers A$$ out here!

jlangholzj said:
....there would be icicles growing from that BBFCM's nose...!
That would NOT be a pretty picture!!!:eek:

Yes Deanna, the east end of the gutter will freee over, so just get out your sk8s and enjoy.
Gotta watch out for the left coast end tho, as all the crud and ass-wash water flows in that direction when things get icy here, thanks to their perpetual summers.

And on the "BUSY" note.......just finished my first full week in the ED and I am LOVING IT!!!!:nice::nice::nice:

We've only hit the low 20s so far. The teens and single digits will come in Febuary. That and hopefully more monster snow storms. Only down side is that the Z SUCKS in the snow... Guess I'm truckin' it.

@StD-
I've done my fair share of winters in the desert in Nevada and New Mexico. Not 'nuff snow too many rocks.

Looking at your "Fu"; I'm reminded of my joke spoken (in public) to my friend Phil (also an NHL survivor)......

"Dude, I have to say that I can't help it that I have more gray hair than you have hair!" :rlaugh:

Yeahyeahyeah: I know, I know: "I choose to shave my head!"

I miss my ol' pal Phil..... I often wonder how he's doing in Nebraska..... Glad you're still around to kvetch with, Fritz. :nice:

You are kidding, right?:lol:
40's at night? That's shorts and t-shirt weather!:nonono:
JL......Enjoy your heat wave while it lasts!:nice:

:rolleyes:

I'm just waiting for an alberta clipper to drop down at about this time...talk about freezing your A$$ OFF!!

but its all good now....I got my sled tuned tonight!!! :banana: Its not too bad....considering a little 400 can get a fat boy like me up to ~70 in a 1/4 mi! :O

We managed to add about 12" to the 3" or 4" we already had and although it has slowed down, it has never stopped. There must be at least 15" of the white stuff out there with more coming!