where to buy Lightning MAF...

• Sponsors (?)

Looks like more and more peeps are going the FI route :D . I went for the SCT BA 2400 MAF...that way I dont run out of room down the line. But mine will be a blow through setup, so thats why I needed it. I believe the lightning will work to around 450RWHP on your setup...I could be wrong though.

No, I dont think so :nice: The one listed shouldnt have it. Your plug should plug right in.

I just got my SCT 2400 (modified lightning really is all it is) and it has the same plug in as my stock MAF....direct replacement :D (besides that its physically larger)

hotmustang331 said:
No, I dont think so :nice: The one listed shouldnt have it. Your plug should plug right in.

I just got my SCT 2400 (modified lightning really is all it is) and it has the same plug in as my stock MAF....direct replacement :D (besides that its physically larger)

How much was that MAF? I'm gonna switch to blow-thru when I intercool :flag:

Oh and Stangliter, the IAT (incoming air temp sensor) is not integrated into the MAF in a lightning meter so you will need a separate IAT sensor, plus you will want to relocate the sensor to somewhere inbetween the blower and the throttle body, not in the air inlet.