where to buy sensors?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know where I bought my o2's from. there is a place like o2sensors.com or something like that.

As for the gears and nitrous lines...well, I'm a U.S. Marine and while packing up all my crap to move out (i lived in the barracks...they don't look to highly on having car parts in your room...but my wall locker smelled like pep boys. ET Streets make a great air freshener). Well, the stang was down for a tweak fuel rail at a buddies house and I had put all my parts i took off in a milk crate there. Got the car going again and left the compucar kit off for the time being. Took and Parked it at my parents house and left it there. I remember the gears being in my room b/c my roommate broke his finger by dropping the ring gear on his hand by accident (don't ask). That was the last time I remember seeing the gears. I came back from Iraq and couldn't find the nitrous lines either. I've already bought replacements for both...turned out to be a 450 dollar mistake. Hopefully the old ones turn up. I just hope i didn't lose any thing else after I get back from THIS deployment (i'm in africa right now). I'd hate to lose my AFR's or my 4340 forged 331 bottom end set up. Seriously though...go ahead and laugh.