Where to find a 6 bolt belhousing for a Borg Warner T-10

fawcett

Sep 10, 2003
Cohasset, Ma
My uncle just built a 289 Hi-Po engine and he's putting it in his 64 Falcon, he just scored a Borg Warner T-10 trany and he can not find a 6 bolt belhousing. The only guy he's been able to talk to said he just sold his last one for $75. Can someone point us in the right direction?
Thank You!

• Sponsors (?)

Bell housing

You can opt for an aftermarket scattershield. Check with your local parts stores or speed shop. I have one on my 65 Mustang with a close ratio T-10. That is the safest way to go just in case the clutch ever lets go, I know from experiance. I had one come apart and a piece of the clutch came through the floor. A scary experiance. I immediately bought a scatter shield.

My uncle just built a 289 Hi-Po engine and he's putting it in his 64 Falcon, he just scored a Borg Warner T-10 trany and he can not find a 6 bolt belhousing. The only guy he's been able to talk to said he just sold his last one for $75. Can someone point us in the right direction?
Thank You!

Hello!

I understand your information and probably for the bold its problem un-sizing and moreover for the right bold belhousing you can get form the Mustang parts
website and gave order with your size or buy it form the local dealer service room.