where to find amber/yellow fog lights

putting the cobra bumper back on and am thinking about putting in the amber/yellow fog light. I think I remember seeing cars with them< but have searched recently with no luck.

I know that there is a pretty decent company that does the colored transparent "stickers" that you can put on the reghular ones, but dont want to do this half a$$ed.

Any help will be greatfully apreciated:)

• Sponsors (?)

Cerhard, I ordered up a set of the films yesterday. I will port up picks when I get them on.

Thanks a lot guys.

Another question, do you think they would look better with the stock fog lights, or the clear ones (with no ribbing in the lense)?????????

sounds good. I'm pretty sure the fogs on my buddy's rl are clear. I think they would probably look cleaner on the clear surface. I just feel that the film would mate better with a clear surface. Thats for physical appearance and for lighting appearance i feel they would probably look very similar. So imo I would try them on the clear bulbs and see what you think if its not a big deal to swap them out. Hopefully they work out.

Try Luminics Bulbs. I've used those and the Lamin-X film and prefer the look of just bulbs.

Here's the film installed:
l_3b76e5d7d8dfce2a7c193daf477099e6.jpg

just got them and threw em on on monday, and took pics after a good bath today.

these are the euro clear fog-lights with the yellow Lamin-X protectors

let me know what you guys think

10.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 271
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 279
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 661
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 329
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 617
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 300
I have a set of BOI smoked fog lights. They are much lighter than the headlights. Also, I tried several different adheasives, nothing will hold the lens on. I finally super glued it, seems to hold. However, when I did, the lens fogged up. It isn't typical condensation, and will not come out. I was thinking about the smoked lens covers to put on it. Should darken the lights plus make the haze not as noticable. Any thoughts? Also, I didn't see anything for my 96, anyone know if the fogs are the same size on the newer cobras? Thanks, don't mean to hijack a thread, but figured it would be the best place to ask.