where to find intake bolt set for 302?

autumn_again

Oct 2, 2007
Hamilton, NJ
i'm looking for a intake bolt set. called up the local ford dealership, called up the local speed shops, called up the local part stores. nothing.

what other places do you recommend? i'd use the old bolts to match them up but a few are broken.

if no other suggestions, does anyone have the dimensions of the bolts that i could use and make my own set?

its for my brothers car, we're building the motor up, and i figured as a nice present i'd keep looking around for them and make sure i'd have them for when the rest of his parts get here today so we can finish up the motor tomorrow.

in case anyone is wondering its a DSS 306 pro bullet shortblock with low compression pistons, E303 cam, edelbrock RPM performer heads 1.6 ratio rockers, 93 cobra intake, vortech v3 supercharger. bbk long tube headers, 255 fuel pump with vortech inline, msd 6al, msd dist. msd plugs, 42 lb injectors, 90 maf, probably more just can't remember all of it haha.

• Sponsors (?)

hah thanks anyway. ordering from summit now. i went to the local speed shop to order in the bolts and they called up a couple places and the fastest they would have them was a week or two.

called up summit they have them in stock and sending them out today, will take 2-3 days.

also ordered an offroad X pipe from BBK on sale at cj pony parts, the battery relocation box from summit, and high flow cats to throw on.