Where to find stock H Pipe

Joyrider

Jun 18, 2011
Hey guys, I have an 89 LX 5.0 that I bought with an O/R h pipe and I was wondering where I could buy a stock one to pass emissions? I checked craigslist and ebay already with no luck...Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

You could try a mustang salvage yard, but be prepared to pay.

Unfortunately, the stock h pipe has gone from a throwaway type of item, to one that now fetches decent cash when it becomes available. Expect tp pay $150-200 for a used one. That money might be better off put towards an adtermarket catted mid pipe.

I put mine on craigslist for $50 expecting for it to sit in the garage for a while and I had someone pick it up the next day, didnt realize I had gold until I had 30 text me about the add. Should have sold it for more.

I put mine on craigslist for $50 expecting for it to sit in the garage for a while and I had someone pick it up the next day, didnt realize I had gold until I had 30 text me about the add. Should have sold it for more.

For $50 I would have come grabbed it in a sec.

I remember one guy listed on on CL for free...I called up and he said it was gone within an hour and hen had dozens of people call on it