where to get a saleen body kit?? besides saleen?

ggarriso

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2002
Hey I want a saleen kit but I dont want to pay saleen prices
and get their quality.. I only know of

mrbodykit.com and theirs is a fiberglass version for 500,

does anyone know of other places that sell decent quality
moderate priced saleen replicas?

Greg

• Sponsors (?)

Anyone know what our car is made out of now? I could get fiberglass for alot cheaper than poly. I wish there was a midpriced kit it seems like its either
500 -- fiberglass
or 1300 for polyur..

reeber said:
what's wrong with the saleen kits? Do you not like the style, or quality??? I am very close to purchasing mine for my '96 GT.. Talk me out of it if it's poor quality..
Many people complain of the quality and customer service of saleen, especially true saleen owners. But at the same time alot of people have no problems with them and dont mind spending the money, all I will say, if you plan on going saleen, have more money than you need, just incase, alot of prep work is required on many of their kits and "unexpected costs" sometimes come up. But they are :drool: when they are done :nice:

WhiteDevil69 said:
Many people complain of the quality and customer service of saleen, especially true saleen owners. But at the same time alot of people have no problems with them and dont mind spending the money, all I will say, if you plan on going saleen, have more money than you need, just incase, alot of prep work is required on many of their kits and "unexpected costs" sometimes come up. But they are :drool: when they are done :nice:

I agree

-Mike

I had a saleen kit on my old 98 GT, ordered directly through saleen and the only problem I had is one of the side skirt pieces is held on through double sided sticky tape only and it fell off I just got some good quality double sided tape and heated the spot up with a torch and it stuck like a gem.....I think it is one of your best options for the 94-98 stangs......

Solid Snake said:
$1140 at Speedworx :shrug:
I ordered my Saleen Body Kit from Speedworx.com.The service was great,the shipping was fast,and they had the best price.But as everyone in here is saying the Saleen kits require alot of prep work.Is it worth it after paying over $1200(including shipping)for a kit.I think so.But i am thinking about selling my Saleen kit and getting a Roush kit with a Stage Three front bumper.I have seen them for $699 including the rear wing.