Where to get new-old-stock parts?

NasaGT

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2002
Virginia
Hello all,

I've got a 87' LX 5.0 that is completely stock except a 3G alt upgrade. I'd like to keep it stock, but am finding it difficult to find stock parts to put back on the car. My current dilemma - the Tach has died again, and I'd rather put a new one in instead of another junk yard part. The used Tach I put in lasted about 20K, I'd like to go a little longer between replacements. :(

There are a lot of dealers who sell new-old-stock parts for the classic stangs, I'm guessing that someone is selling them for Fox-body stangs too - anyone know who they are?

Thanks in advance!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks - I'll try Green Obsolete Ford Sales. I have tried several Ford dealers ( its a discontinued part ). 5.0 Resto doesn't have them either. I didn't think to try YearOne, I'll check them out too. :nice:

NasaGT said:
Thanks - I'll try Green Obsolete Ford Sales. I have tried several Ford dealers ( its a discontinued part ). 5.0 Resto doesn't have them either. I didn't think to try YearOne, I'll check them out too. :nice:

<digress> If you work for NASA in VA you probably know my wife's uncle :) </digress>

+1 for 5.0 Resto :nice: