Where to get parts on a saturday? main bearings..

Mustang78

Feb 8, 2006
Aberdeen, WA
I called everyone in the grays harbor phone book but i'm willing to drive pretty far(seattle area) to get these today(saturday) or tomorrow... I need .0030" under main bearings for a 1974 351w, probably from a grand torino...if someone feels like calling around for me or recommending a place that would have em today or can get em before tuesday that would be great, Thanks :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Oh man, sorry for the late response. I always recommend Brad's Custom Auto for a number of reasons.
1) They're friendly and unpretentious
2) They're open on Saturdays
3) They'll usually hang out an extra 15 min if you're running a bit late or really need a part
4) They know exactly what you're talking about when it comes to particulars
5) :scratch: Should I mention the stripper that lives across the street?

Anyways, they're all a great bunch of guys, smart when it comes to stangs and vettes, their work is top notch as is their customer service.

i ordered them from schucks(i bought a crank kit through them and it came with the wrong mains, so maybe i can get a refund going through them again) and they'll be here wednesday.. Thanks for the heads up though i'll definately call them if i need a part the same day. Seems whoever supplies the local stores with parts isn't open weekends, so to overnight them would bring them in on tuesday and 40.00 or so for shipping i was quoted.. 1 more day won't kill me.. I'm gonna go shootin today anyway
EDIT: more details on the stripper, plz :flag: