where to run wire through firewall on fox body?

• Sponsors (?)

I dont know if it is for the car in your sig, but you should be able to use the clutch cable hole if the car is an auto (and you dont plan to swap it to a stick).

Good luck.

Other than those holes, there is a hole somewhere way up at the top portion a little towards the drivers side from center that the audio shop ran my cable through for my amp. It would be hard to get it through if you ask me...I don't know how they did it.

I've just cut a small X type slit in my rubber boot that goes around the steering shaft and poke wires through that. It's not like anything is gonna get through a small slit anyway and most people won't see it unless they're under your dash anyway.

Just another option...:nice:

I have done that before on other cars

TheUser said:
Other than those holes, there is a hole somewhere way up at the top portion a little towards the drivers side from center that the audio shop ran my cable through for my amp. It would be hard to get it through if you ask me...I don't know how they did it.

I've just cut a small X type slit in my rubber boot that goes around the steering shaft and poke wires through that. It's not like anything is gonna get through a small slit anyway and most people won't see it unless they're under your dash anyway.

Just another option...:nice:

I have done that before on other cars, and sealed up the hole real well with black Silicone. Never had a problem.