where was you're first job at?

paperboy.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

VOORHEES said:
First real paying job.

A local BBQ restaurant....worked there 6+ yrs(15yrs old to 21ish.

I cherish those days now, simple work, off @ 9pm in the summer and 8pm in the winter. And for some reason chicks loved the place, hung out all the time there. This was also the mid to late 80's and early 90's. Good Times!!

you cherish those days because 15-21 is good times no matter where you were working..

My first what I consider REAL job was at a full service Sunoco Gas Sation, that was at 15 years old and I'd hitch-hike back and forth until I got my License.
Before that, paper boy, bailing hay, dish washer, batching eggs at a chicken farm, cutting grass, shoveling snow, racking leaves, heck, anything I could do to make some $$ to by model cars and bike parts. :D

Poisoned Pony said:
rides operator at a local amusement park :nice:

CARNIE!!!!!!

My first job I got a paycheck paying taxes on...

I was a chef at a bar/restruant (got fired for doing stuff)
then I worked at a movie theatre (got fired for selling stuff)
then I worked at a gas station (got fired for selling stuff)

Then I cleaned up my act and have been in the AF ever since :flag:

Construction

Two of my friend's dads owned companies.
One was a housing and the other roofing so I did general construction work on one side and installed shingles on the other. Started at 15 and made a cool 12-15$/hr cash.

My two friends and I were pig rich for 15yr olds and impressed the girls with our rides and all our hundred dolla bills yo!

that was 15yr ago, cool times
Al

Cart pusher and shelf stocker at a grocery store when I was 16-18. Ten years later I go into that store and see that they have machine that pushes the carts and all they do is steer. I am thinking to myself they didn't make this thing ten years ago.

My first job was at McDonalds, started at 15 years old and still work there today at 18 (18 on August 1st I should say). Starting another job next Monday at Honeywell since my dad works there.

Little tidbit of info that might come in handy for me though is that Honeywell owns Garrett...yeah that Garrett

akb93 said:
im a paper boy, i make something like 400 a month and i already have a 93 stang, it looks mint but it has no engine.lmao and the rear springs are shot. im 13 but think, ive dont this for 3 years now, i payed 2200 and i still have loads left..lookin for engine people!!!

Congrats and welcome to StangNet...your really young. But looks like your on the right track....Stay away from Drugs, Guns and GM's and you'll be good to go :nice: :p :rlaugh: